Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for talented Third Party Risk Analyst Consultant.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
NO H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
Consulting position, initial term is 5 months with possible extensions and possible permanent opportunity.
(Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
Third Party Risk Analyst
The Third Party Risk Analyst position’s core responsibilities are to conduct application and third party vendor risk assessments. Additional responsibilities may include leading process improvement activities, participating in information security assessment special projects and other assessment related activities.
The Third Party Risk Analyst position’s primary responsibilities are to conduct third party information security assessments. Additional responsibilities may include leading process improvement activities, participating in information security assessment special projects and other assessment related activities.
Understand complex business and information technology management processes.
Identify and evaluate technology risks at third parties.
Develop an understanding of the third parties’ IT control environment and assess the adequacy of IT controls.
Actively participate in decision making with third parties and bank management for mitigating identified deficiencies and seek to understand the broader impact of the decisions made.
Interface with all levels of management and technical and business sources. Responsible for understanding of business processes and technology used within the assigned areas to ensure that the business is in compliance with regulatory requirements and Information Security Policy and applicable procedures, processes and standards.
- Advanced level of knowledge of Information Technology and Information Security controls
- Advanced level of Risk Management
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of Third Party Risk Assessment or IT Audit
- Good time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to follow and execute a detailed process
- Basic Excel Skills
- Have performed on-site assessments
- Have Financials industry background
- Have used Standardized Information Gathering Questionnaire (SIG) for risk assessments
- Familiarity with RSA Archer Platform
- Ability to Travel (5-10%), if needed
- Japanese Speaker is a plus
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: ctprp, third, party, risk, tprp, cism, cia, cissp, ffiec, glba, sox, information, security