One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for a talented Data Engineer
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: New York Metro area
** SORRY NO H1 VISA SUPPORT FOR THIS ROLE
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com with your rate/salary history/requirements.
- Develop, test and automate metadata upload/download, data quality control applications, and release procedures using various technologies including Spark, Python, Hive, SAS, and SQL.
- 3+ years’ experience with Database technologies (such as Oracle, SQL*Server, MySQL, NoSQL database) Must be proficient in SQL and complex queries.
- 3+ years of experience with UNIX platform and proficient in Shell programming.
- 3+ years of experience with Hadoop eco-systems.
- Experienced and In-depth programming skills in at least one of the following languages: Spark, Python, Java, SAS, or any ETL tool.
- Experienced with JSON, JSON Schema or JSON-LD linked datasets.
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud technologies. Prior experience with Azure is a big plus.
- Experience in application programming interface (API) or machine learning is a plus.
- Experienced with formal software development life cycle.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strength in data analysis and detailed oriented.
- Gather requirements from Operations and Products to define data definitions, transformation logic, and data model logical and physical designs, data flow and process.
- Responsible for analyzing business requests using advanced business intelligence and analytics,
- Design, develop, and test data processes per business requirements, following the development standards and best practices.
- Perform data analysis on input and output data using the tools available, and solve any data related queries or issues.
- Work independently in the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of data processes of moderate-to-large size and complexity.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance, Operations and Production support group to devise the test plans, answer questions and solve any data or processing issues.
- Document the data mapping, transformation logic and process flow for each development project.
- Work closely with Operational users to solve any issues in the data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
Masters or above preferred.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers