Looking for talented Codec Software Engineer
(C/C++) for our client, company in high tech telecommunication industry. This is a permanent role. They offer competitive salary, great benefits package.
Very friendly work environment.
Location: Northern New Jersey. On-site with possibility to work from home day or two. During COVID-19 Crisis the work is remote.
** Must be able to work for any employer, no H1 Visa will be supported by the employer at this time.
Please review the requirements below.
To be considered immediately please send your resume with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Codec Video Software Engineer (C/C++)
- Research and implement any video codec related algorithmic modules to improve Video SDK.
- A great opportunity to get involved with video codec standard bodies such as ISO/ITU JVET and AOMedia.
- Experience in implementing video codecs such as H.264, .265, and VP9
- 5+ years of experience in video compression and processing algorithms
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering (C/C++, Java and etc.)
- Experience optimizing algorithms to reduce CPU and memory requirements
- MS in CS or EE or equivalent, with 3+ years of relevant industry experience
Very competitive compensation package (DOE) with great benefits package.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: video, codec, h.264, h.265, vp9, algorithm, C++