Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for Business System Analyst Consultant with Banking Regulatory Reporting Experience.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
No H1 Visa holders can be considered, must be able to work for any employer.
Consulting position, initial term is 3 months with possible extensions and/or full time hire (Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
Currently 100% remote, but will be on-site role after COVID19 Crisis is over.
This person is expected to be a Business & System Analyst with experience in supporting 2052a, Basel III, Call Reports (FFEIC031), FRY-15, and TIC reports. The person should also be experience with financial products such as loans, options, money markets, derivatives, etc.
Following are three key functions provided by this role: (a) provide ongoing production support for assigned systems; (b) work with the business users to assess/analyze their business requirements and roadmap for future needs; and (c) manage projects/initiatives while working along with internal customers as well as external vendor.
Business Knowledge and Technical Skills
- At least 5-8 years of prior work experience in the financial services industry;
- 3-5 years of experience in the regulatory reporting systems such as Wolters Kluwer, AxiomSL, or other regulatory reporting systems.
- Experience with Basel III
- Experience with Call Reports, FRY-9c, FRY-009 or Treasury International Capital (TIC) reports, and CCAR reports
- Solid experience in writing complex SQL queries
- Strong knowledge of systems architecture around regulatory reporting systems
- Ability to troubleshoot technical/application problems
- Ability to analyze and document business and process flows
- Understanding of relational databases (such as MS SQL Server & Oracle)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Visio, MS Project and other office applications
- Data Migration Experience
- Ability to work with end users, technical staff and management as necessary.
- Needs to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or equivalent
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly: