Our client, a leading internet company, is looking for a talented Release Automation Engineer for their Concord, MA location.
Permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Release Automation Engineer
- a Slack bot to notify developers when a build is broken
- a web app that Operations and QA use to monitor staging and production environments, as well as schedule service outages
- a custom artifact storage system
- a highly concurrent command-line deploy tool
- a tool for adjusting service capacity in production
- automated vm image builds with Packer
- a “canary” production deploy process
- many one-off deployment pipelines for various development teams
- Executes well. Embraces the 20/80 rule and focuses on what’s important.
- Is proficient in at least one programming language.
- Has used version control, written unit tests, used a dependency management system, and considered different strategies for packaging or deploying code.
- Likes to write code that is clear, concise, and well-designed.
- Is proficient in Linux systems administration.
- Has strong command-line skills.
- Is comfortable digging in to performance and reliability problems.
- Doesn’t mind performing upgrades or backups.
- Is passionate about infrastructure automation, configuration management, monitoring, and site reliability.
- Is not deterred by technical debt, or the prospect of making changes in production.
- Enjoys collaborating with teammates while designing new projects.
- Is comfortable in a role that involves providing customer service for other teams in the engineering organization.
Use this link to apply directly:
- Has been responsible for systems that other people depend on, either internal (eg. continuous integration cluster) or user-facing (eg. production website).
- Has experience with any of the following: Puppet, Ruby, Git, Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket, Vault, Packer, AWS, Selenium
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers