Account Executive, Lead Business Development - Technical Recruiting
Min Experience: 2+ years in sales or business development or recruiting, and 4 years college degree (or equivalent experience) in sales/management/business/technology.
Account Executive (Business Development and Recruiting).
We specialize in Information Technology (IT), Sales/Marketing, Management, Product Management.
Conveniently located in Paramus, NJ
If interested please reply with your updated resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
The Job Description:
This position is responsible for business development and/or
sourcing/recruiting efforts. Key responsibilities will include:
- Development of a long term relationship with our clients so that we can become experts on their company and their needs.
- Development of a new business, new clients.
- Maintaining a high volume of job requisitions .
- Analyze position requirements and develop recruiting plans using innovative strategies to attract high caliber talents.
- Screen resumes, conduct phone interviews and evaluate candidates' job qualifications.
- sourcing candidates for mostly IT positions
- Present hiring managers with selection of qualified candidates.
The qualified candidate must have a proven track record of:
• Strong Communication skills
• Strong planning skills
• Time Management Skills
• Strong Client facing experience
• Solving complex problems with a structured, prioritized approach
• Providing innovative solutions to overcome barriers
• Achieving Success
Compensation DOE: Base Salary and Commission (Uncapped)
Use this link to apply directly:
Or apply directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: Technology, recruiting staffing placing Java, C++, C#, .Net, SQL, Oracle, Linux, Windows, Unix, iOS, Android, iPhone, SDK, PMP, Quota, PeopleSoft, Cobol, Recruiting, Sales, Inside Sales, Engineering, Quota, Marketing, Cloud, Executive Search, SAAS, Telecom, Tax, CPA, Audit, MST, JD