One of our clients, high-tech startup in NYC, looking for talented Full Stack / Back End Engineer.
Full time permanent position with competitive salary and full benefit package.
Currently 100% remote, on-site with option to partial work from home after Covid19 Crisis is over.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating a seamless customer experience and is able to drive and execute end-to-end customer journeys. You will plan, architect, build and own our backend systems and microservices using Node.js, GraphQL, Express.JS, Postgres, and AWS and integrate those to our frontend using React.JS, React Native, Next.JS and Relay. This position reports directly to the CTO.
· Architect, develop, own, and maintain core features and services that involves backend technologies in an AWS environment
· Work closely with the engineers and product management to define and refine product features and specifications
· Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, stability, reliability, security and performance of Lively’ core backend systems and microservices.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of experience working as a Back-End or Full-Stack Engineer.
- Proven track record of shipping software to production environments
- Vast experience in working with relational and non-relational databases and SQL.
- Vast experience in developing backend systems and microservices with Node.js, Express.Js and GraphQL
- Vast experience in AWS cloud architecture
- Experience with designing, building and debugging APIs and distributed backend systems.
- Bonus points for experience with TypeScript
- Experience in the healthcare space and startup environments.
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers