Our client, a leading internet company, is looking for a talented Database Administrator for their Concord, MA location.
Permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collaborate with and support Infrastructure Operations teams to identify problems, evaluate potential solutions, and implementing improvements as the needs of the business scale
- Create scripts, documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for tasks and share knowledge with the larger Infrastructure group
- Work proactively and independently to identify areas which need improvement, collaborating with other DBA’s to assess priorities and scope
- Act as an escalation point of contact for other teams to resolve complex issues
Additional Desired Skills
- 3+ years experience administering Vertica 9.x or SQL Server 2017/2019
- Strong understanding of linux and windows operating systems
- Experience troubleshooting and remediating poorly performing queries
- Ability to work with developers to troubleshoot and remediate challenging database problems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Has a growth-mindset and is dedicated to improving themselves, the team, and the business
Use this link to apply directly:
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience using Puppet or other automation software.
- Coding/scripting (bash, golang, ruby, python, powershell, perl, etc) skills.
- Experience working with Amazon AWS
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers