Our client, a major bank, looking for talented DBA Snowflake and MongoDB
San Francisco, Walnut Creek, CA, or New York City Locations.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
DBA Snowflake and MongoDB
This position will be essential in supporting database servers in a multi-platform environment, with a special emphasis on MS SQL Server, Snowflake, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
This team is in the process of transitioning to Agile and will have a heavy emphasis on business value and providing visibility across all stages of a project from conception to handover/delivery.
Heavy emphasis on:
- Service culture with a focus on business value
- Infrastructure as code
- Immutable infrastructure
- CI/CD and repeatable deployment
- Making work visible, reducing bottlenecks
- Using automation to increase quality and improve experiences
- In-depth, detailed troubleshooting knowledge in Snowflake and MongoDB And with any other following platforms: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and Postgres.
- Experience migrating database workloads across datacenters or clouds.
- Strong organization and communications skills.
- 5+ database server administration.
- 2+ Years of experience with Agile and Scrum
- 5+ Years of experience with Windows and Linux management
- 2+ Years of experiences with GitOps and/or CI/CD
- Experience with DevSecOps
Please email your resume or
Keywords:.sql server dba database ci/cd gidtops devsec agile scrum oracle snowflake mongodb postgress agile scrum