Service Operations Data Management
One of our clients, medical devices and services company is looking for an enthusiastic Service Operations Data Management with Salesforce experience and SAP.
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER.
No H1 Visa support
for this position.
The Location is Northern New Jersey
Permanent position with great benefits.
To be considered immediately please send your resume to email@example.com
Managing master data used. They will have a proficient understanding of the data and the potential the data can have on decision making. This role will have the authority to correct, organize and optimize the use of the data in SAP and Salesforce master files.
- Gain knowledge of the Service Operations functions, processes, and current data challenges
- Dotted line reporting to Supervisor, Service Operations· Managing data
- Maintaining data quality by developing and standardizing formats & naming conventions
- Developing SFDC list views and SFDC & SAP reports for service management
- Support Service Operations with Dispatch, WO processing and Contract processing as needed
- Assist with testing SFDC and SAP as needed
Use this link to apply directly:
- Business or related degree preferred
- Salesforce.com experience required, certification a plus
- SAP experience required
- Proficient with PC applications