Our client, a major bank in New York City, is looking for Program or Project Manager Consultant
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Manager / Project Manager - Must Be Fluent in
Consulting position, initial term is 5 months option to hire ( Temp to Perm Position). Must be fluent in Japanese
Currently 100% remote. Could be hybrid commute (50% remote) after Covid restrictions are lifted or fully remote.
** NO H1B Visa Candidates can be considered.
Run the application connectivity assurance successfully for New York. You will work closely with application system owners and network team in Tokyo, and network & PC team in NY IT group and NY users.
The ability to communicate effectively with different types of participants including PC experts, Network experts and users in both English and Japanese. A successful candidate will have a technical background, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as, great project management and communication competencies
- At least 5 year experience of program or project management
- Understanding of protocols including HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, RPC, TCP
- Understanding of concept of routing and firewall
- Familiarity with network utility tools like tracert, ping, nslookup
- Basic understanding of Desktop Virtualization
- Basic understanding of User authentication method
- Preferred that experience of working in Japanese global company in IT
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite; working knowledge of program/project management tools/software (MS Project, JIRA)
- Ability to programs consistently and quickly based on procedures
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills among stakeholders that are infrastructure experts or users
- Must be fluent both in English and in Japanese including read/write/speak/hear.
Firewalls, HTTP, Jira, MS Project, Network Optimization
SSL, TCP, Authentication, MS Office, Virtualization
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly: