Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Software Engineer with Java or .NET Experience for New York City or
San Francisco CA Location.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require hybrid work from home and on-site commute after Covid19.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Senior Software Engineer J2EE or .NET Stack
The Software Engineer role will support multiple IT responsibilities and disciplines within the IT-Regulatory Compliance Technology team.
- Create system Physical, Network and Logical diagrams for Architecture and Design.Work closely with Domain and Network Architects for design reviews.
- Support the process of translating business needs into formal technical requirements and subsequent technical solution deliverables;
- Work with Business Stakeholders, vendors and other technical teams for the system implementation. Understand system capacity and limitations.
- Serve as a fully seasoned, proficient technical architect, engineer, designer, and subject matter expert for the applications being supported;
- Participate as an individual contributor on projects, and in completing activities as a part of a team, relating to special initiatives and/or operations;
- Solve complex problems using in house tools, work with a global mindset, and work as part of a globally blended team of resources, including Associates and Consultants;
- Perform enhancement and maintenance activities in support of all applications in the Regulatory and Compliance technology ecosystem, utilizing technical capabilities with various tools such as, but not limited to, J2EE, Java, WAS development/ administration, Microsoft SSIS/SSRS;
- Analyze and troubleshoot/remediate issues with both internally developed and vendor packaged solutions supporting the ecosystem;
- Utilize and perform various phases of the software development life cycle, including requirement analysis; preparation of high-level program technical specifications after analyzing business requirements, business operations, process modeling, software architecture, logical/functional ecosystem composition, and data analysis/mapping/lineage; and design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and troubleshooting of various capacities ranging from Team Member to a Project Leader under tight deadlines.
- 5+ years of progressive experience (or technology related Master’s with 3+ years of experience) within Waterfall and Agile Methodologies on development of enterprise applications using Java, J2EE technologies or .NET Applications development.
- Experience in designing and implementing Cloud based (SAAS) Vendor applications.
- Experience in SQL Server scripting.
- Experience in System and Network Architecture Design.
- Knowledge in Security Configurations – Encryption, Authentication models.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum processes/tools like JIRA.
- Experience with Change Control process, Source code repository tools like GitHub.
- Preferred: Knowledge of AWS Architecture. Any Practitioner or Associate level AWS certification.
- Preferred: Knowledge in Security – Data, information or Physical security.
- Preferred: Experience in SQL Server scripting, SSIS, BI Tools like Tableau, Mobile App Wrappers development and any programming language – Java, C#
Please email your resume or
Keywords:j2ee java cloud net c# sql cloud aws azure ssis ssrs