Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Senior Cloud Engineers in New York City
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Hybrid commute to the office (2/3 day from home/office)
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
Senior Cloud Engineer (AWS or Azure or Google Cloud Platform, GCP)
We are looking for a cloud services expert to drive bank's large scale cloud platform deployment.
You will be engineering the next generation of infrastructure using major Public Cloud Providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) in a secure, compliant, and efficient manner.
Using Infrastructure as code and automation on all of deployments, in a fast paced manner.
- Work in a cross-functional team to design and engineer solutions to complicated problems
- Mentor and coach other engineers
- Migrate applications from an internal virtualized environment to Public Cloud
- Utilize Infrastructure as Code Tools to automate deployments of new application
- 3+ Years of experience with a Public Cloud Provider (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- 2+ Years of experience with Terraform
- 4+ Years of experience with Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- 5+ Years of experience with one or more Enterprise Server Operating Systems (Windows/Unix/Linux)
- Leadership experience
Please email your resume or
Keywords: aws azure gcp google cloud terraform ansible puppet chef agile scrum devops devsecups unix linux windows