One of our clients, a major advertising technology company, looking for a talented Sr Software Engineer in Test. Selenium.
This is a permanent full time position with competitive compensation and great benefits package.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, but will require couple of days per week on-site. Locations: NYC or other office locations nationwide
Possibility for fully remote role.
Sr. Software Engineer
As a technical leader on our team, you will be responsible for driving all automated test and quality activities.
You will strive to detect and fix every bug as close to generation of that bug as possible by encouraging team members to test their code at all levels.
You will develop test tools to make testing as efficient as possible. You’ll also help support the applications in production by developing reliability tests and defining service goals.
As we develop our own reliability and test capabilities, you’ll help evangelize those to other teams so they can improve their own production services as well.
- Collaborate with the team to develop comprehensive test plans that validate new functionality.
- Develop automated tests and supporting technology alongside software engineers.
- Develop and execute automated tests at all levels, including development time and in production.
- Gather and analyze metrics on operating services to define service level objectives.
- Triage and resolve automated test failures with product engineers directly.
- Build and maintain automated testing, test environments (Kubernetes) and test data.
- Drive adoption of CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous deployment).
- Be a critical participant in the defect management process.
- Evangelize the importance of testing and reliability
Use this link to apply directly:
- 5-8+ years of experience in software development or automated software testing.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages, especially Java or Go.
- Flexibility in working with new or unfamiliar programming languages and frameworks.
- Build and maintain automated testing frameworks and experience with Selenium (or similar automation tools).
- Experience working with continuous integration systems, build process automation and application deployment tools (Jenkins, Concourse, Spinnaker).
- Demonstrated ability to use RESTful APIs, use databases, and develop SQL queries.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and understanding of core Kubernetes concepts (Deployment, Pod, ConfigMap, Secret) a plus.