Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Full Stack Developer with Instabase experience
in San Francisco CA, NYC or Boston MA
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Hybrid commute to the office (2/3 days from home/office).
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary focus of this job is to plan, design, develop, support, and implement ongoing development and support of the ECM (Enterprise Content Management) Solutions, suite of applications: OnBase Document Management System, Instabase, iManage, Monarch, DocuSign & Ephesoft Intelligent Document Classification system. The function within this job includes IT Applications Development, Maintenance, IT Architecture, IT Engineering, and other IT Infrastructure support
Full Stack Developer:
- Good to have minimum 7+ years of experience within IS
- Experience with OnBase or equivalent document management or ECM software
- Strong knowledge of document management software and workflow
- Understanding of .NET Core and .NET Framework Strong SQL knowledge, including development of stored procedures, SQL queries, and other SQL objects
- Experience in Python, NodeJS, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC & AngularJS
- Works with Technical Analyst, Technical Architect to create the ITAAP, UI High level and Detailed Design for the applications. Performs hands on coding using C#.NET & Java/J2E.
Deployment/DevOps for Microservices and Containers technology a plus
- Solid troubleshooting and technical support skills
- Experience with vendor to handle application upgrades and implement complex document management solutions. Provide 2nd tier, off-hours remote support as needed
- Extensive documentation skills using Vizio and/or Lucid
- Knowledge in writing and executing scripts, experience integrating using different application APIs
- Experience with Agile Planning Tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science