Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Software Developer with Instabase experience
in San Francisco CA, NYC or Boston MA
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Hybrid commute to the office (2/3 days from home/office).
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role
Duties and Responsibilities
plan, design, develop, implement, upgrade, and support ongoing development of the ECM (Enterprise Content Management) Solutions suite of applications, primarily Instabase. As part of the team your responsivities would include a full suite of document centric applications including OnBase, Instabase, iManage, Ephesoft, DocuSign and Monarch.
This position is responsible for the Instabase platform which includes patching, managing and updating the Docker Image, partnering with infrastructure and information security teams to resolve identified vulnerabilities, addressing any performance issues, and leading the effort of migrating the Instabase from current on-prem Linux servers to AWS cloud-based solution. As such this requires strong documentation skills to update and manage runbooks, support procedures, Disaster Recovery plans, and internal client communication.
- Extensive Linux system engineering experience
- Experience deploying and upgrading distributed apps with containers (Docker) & orchestration (Kubernetes, EKS, GKS)
- Python, NodeJS, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC & AngularJS
- Extensive knowledge in AWS Cloud
- Knowledge of OpenShift platform
- Strong knowledge of Instabase Model Catalog, Machine Learning Studio, and New Flow
- Knowledge of Instabase workflow and how to configure platform
- Experience creating template and solutions for Structured/Unstructured data
- Extensive knowledge on extracting data and creating models in Instabase
- Extensive documentation skills using Vizio and Lucid
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills working in a cross-functional team environment
- Solid troubleshooting and technical support skills
- Knowledge in writing and executing scripts, experience integrating using different application APIs
- Ability to review application and server logs
- Experience with Agile Planning Tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science