One of our clients, medical devices and services company is looking for an enthusiastic Tax Accountant.
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER.
No H1 Visa support for this position.
The Location is Northern New Jersey
Permanent position with great benefits.
Hybrid commute - 2/3 days Home/Office.
To be considered immediately please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for the company’s tax compliance including analysis, accounting, and reporting for the functions listed below, in accordance with established systems, policies, and procedures.
- Sales Tax.
- Liaison with Taxware (MRNA) and Welch (MRCA).
- Providing data for monthly sales tax returns.
- Reviewing and approving sales tax returns before filing.
- Managing credits on hold, amendment returns, exemption database.
- Supporting state audits.
- Income Tax.
- Tax provision and liaison with KPMG (MRNA) and Welch (MRCA).
- Property Tax, Registrations & Licenses, Annual Report filings.
- Accounting and financial reporting - MR Canada.
- Other & special projects:
- Tax researching and advising to ensure compliance.
- Government surveys and 401k Plan audit.
- Support to SOX controls and to SZIA and PwC audits.
- Update and comply with internal policies and procedures.
- Position has the authority to make tax accounting decisions within limitations established by internal policies and procedures, and external guidelines from GAAP and SOX controls.
1. Knowledge/Educational Requirements
- B.S. in Tax Accounting, General Accounting, or Finance, required.
- 5 years of experience in Tax Compliance or Tax Accounting.
- Systems Proficiency – SAP and Taxware skills, at least average required.
- PC Proficiency – MS-Excel skills, above average required.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: tax accountant finance sap taware gaap mrna mrca sox 401K audit