Data Validation Specialist
One of our clients, medical devices and services company is looking for temporary specialists to clean and validate data in their Salesforce and SAP Systems.
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER.
No H1 Visa support
for this position.
The Location is Northern New Jersey
This is temporary position with 4 to 6 months with possible extensions.
Hybrid commute - 2/3 days Home/Office.
To be considered immediately please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Validation Specialist. Salesforce and SAP
Requirements and Skills
- Salesforce and SAP experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to come into the office (2/3 days per week).
- Must be detail-oriented, able to review and compare data
- SAP side will be responsible for identifying duplicate account records, merging data, and tagging accounts for update and deletion from Salesforce.
- Salesforce Side will be responsible for Merging old/duplicate account data into one certified account.
- This is a data cleanup and validation position, not an analyst position.
Use this link to apply directly:
- Data processing with Salesforce and SAP