Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Full Stack Developer
for OnBase System
in San Francisco CA, NYC or Boston MA
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE. 150K-160K base + bonus.
Relocation assistance is available.
Hybrid commute to the office (2/3 days from home/office).
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role
Full Stack Developer
Duties and Responsibilities
plan, design, develop, implement and support ongoing development and support of the OnBase Document Management System and Ephesoft Intelligent Document Classification system. The functions in this job include IT Applications Development, Maintenance, IT Architecture, IT Engineering, and other IT Infrastructure support functions.
This position will be involved in the development, maintenance, and enhancements of OnBase & Ephesoft applications. General responsibilities include In-depth knowledge in analysis, design, prototyping, testing, developing/enhancing applications, production support, problem solving, including requirements gathering, estimating effort and documentation.
OnBase administration and development including workflow development, Ephesoft configuration and development of release scripts, strong knowledge of BI/DW development practices and principles.
- Extensive knowledge in AWS cloud.
- Extensive knowledge in application integrations and authentication
- Creating architecture diagrams
- Upgrading application software
- Applying best practices to improve the application performance
- Knowledge in writing and executing scripts, experience integrating using different application APIs
- Ability to review application and server logs
- Experience with Agile Planning Tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems.
- Responsible for working with ECMS team, various business groups and project lead to assist in gathering business requirements necessary for implementing enhancements or additional new features to the existing application. Interact with customers/ users to support software acceptance process and act as a liaison between development and user community.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into cost-effective solutions, provide feedback to the requirements gathering process, designing and developing solutions with minimal supervision, and troubleshooting and supporting production systems.
- Development of documentation and training materials to ensure full understanding and use of the application for the business users.
- Work with vendor to handle application upgrades and implement complex document management solutions. Provide 2nd tier, off-hours remote support as needed.
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong knowledge of document management software and workflow is recommended.
- Experience with OnBase or any equivalent document management tool strongly preferred.
- Good organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with project management and application development principles.
- Experience working in a team development environment, should be a team player.