Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ is looking for .NET Developer Consultant.
6 months initial contract with possibility for extensions and option to hire.
This is hybrid commute position with 2/3 days per week in the office.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
- NO H1 Visa support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Full Stack .NET Developer .
Must have strong grasp of the core .Net programming language, with good object oriented development experience.
Must be willing to work with varied .Net technologies , server development to front-end technology.
The position will offer a mix of new development and some work with existing projects. Some of the work will involve upgrading some legacy technology to newer .Net technologies.
- Prior experience with writing financial applications
- Ability to translate mathematical computations into .Net code
- 5+ years with hands-on object oriented design and development with core .Net.
- Front end technologies like Angular / Teleric / Kendo
- Working knowledge with creating and providing web services
- Ability to create test driven programming
- Working experience with financial systems a must.
- Proficiency with relational databases and SQL.
- Design, develop, code, test and maintain web and desktop applications
- Work on new project initiatives and development
- Change, maintain and upgrade existing code base to newer technology
- Code well commented .Net based applications according to coding standards
- Address technical issues through research, investigation and debugging
- Ability to write test based code
- Self-motivated to research, learn and apply current technology to solve business challenges
- Ability to work independently with some guidance
Please email your resume or Use this link to apply directly: