Technical Sales Engineer
One of our clients, medical devices and services company is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Sales Engineer
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER.
No H1 Visa support for this position.
The Location is Northern New Jersey
Permanent position with great benefits.
Remote Role with field travel up to 50% or even 80%.
To be considered immediately please send your resume to email@example.com
Technical Sales Engineer
Provide field support to Direct Sales, IDN, and Corporate Accounts teams with pre/post sales efforts in the IT area, including strategic sales presentations, customer solution design initiatives, and selected National/Regional tradeshows and meetings
- Working with the Training Manager, create, develop, and distribute training education. Perpetually train and grow the IT Sales aptitudes of the field sales teams.
- In conjunction with field sales, clinical pre/post sales, IDN, and Corp Account groups, determine and design customer solutions which meet workflow (clinical and technical) requirements.
- Produce project documentation.
- Create system architecture topologies to reflect accurately the proposed solutions.
- Fundamentally understand the interoperability and IT components of systems and the importance of IT in the clinical environment.
- Support direct and Corporate Accounts sales teams to meet and exceed sales quotas with involvement in identified business opportunities by participating in presentations and interacting with IT professionals and C-Suite IT and administrative teams.
- With sales reps and managers, prepare and give demonstrations of connectivity solutions to show feasibility and usability within the specific clinical environment and educate customers on available solutions and their competitive advantages.
- Assist sales teams in evaluating identified opportunities and developing a sales strategy to maximize solutions for the customer’s environment; work closely with the clinical consultant counterparts as required to ensure a single, cohesive strategy for clinical, administrative, and technical audiences.
- Serve as a primary liaison, in pre-sales situations, between the sales team and the customer’s IT/IS department as required.
- Assist in the strategy and completion of RFP IT responses.
- Provide support for identified National and Regional trade-shows, conferences, and meetings.
- Provide technical and IT feedback to marketing and engineering regarding products, training materials, technical documentation, etc.
- Bachelors degree in a related technical area
- 3+ years experience in information technology and interoperability, preferably within the hospital environment
- Minimum 5 years medical experience, preferably in the corporate or hospital environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of interoperability solutions, such as interface engines, wired and wireless networks, and IT settings
- Very strong verbal communication and presentation and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and implement strategies in large sales situations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated technical ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Travel requirements by car or by plane can reach 50-80% of time
- Must be able to stand and speak in front of a group for periods of 1-3 hours, multiple times per day
- Must be able unpack and pack equipment used in demonstrations
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: sale pre-sale post-sale engineer technical technology architect solutions hospital medical corporate wired network wireless interface engine