Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for talented IT Risk Analyst
Consultant with strong MS Excel skills.
Consulting position, initial term is 4+ months with possible extensions and option to hire.
(Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
This is a hybrid commute ( office/home 2/3 days per week).
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
This role provides First Line-of-Defense Risk Management support for the technology dept. which is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environment across US Operations.
The group conducts Information Technology risk assessments, including but not limited to application, infrastructure, cyber risk, project and risk exception assessments and report on areas of effectiveness or inadequacy of the internal controls.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct IT risk assessments (i.e. application, cyber, cloud, infrastructure, policy/risk exception) using industry standard methodology, identifying control deficiencies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of IT risk initiatives, including the writing of procedures and run books (i.e. formulating and validating KRI/KPI)
- Partner with colleagues and stakeholders from IT and/or business areas to gather information, assess, come up with recommendation should controls be inefficient and report on the assessment results to management.
- Provide root cause analysis on production issues and be able to draw a conclusion on the production issues based on the information collected
- Work on risk management projects, schedule meetings with the stakeholder & stakeholder follow ups until the project is successfully completed
- 5+ years in financial institutions as an IT risk analyst performing assessments and hands on IT software development
- Strong knowledge of COBIT, NIST, FFIEC frameworks etc.
- Solid understanding of project life cycle (SDLC)
- Superior communication skills: both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff. Able to articulate issues clearly and succinctly; willingness to escalate issues w here needed
- Advanced user of Excel is MUST
- Self-starter, with strong interest in learning, able to work with limited instructions. Be able to work with agility due to change in directions with minimal impact to quality and take responsibility/accountability in the assignments
- Tolerance and understanding of multiple cultures
- Knowledgeable in using Archer, SeviceNow, VISIO, PowerPoint, Word
- Able to think ‘out of the box’ and work efficiently
- Bachelor's Degree
- CISM, CRISC, CISA, CISSP, PMP certifications desired but not required
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: risk, excel key, pmp, assessment, problem-solving, servicenow, assessmnet, kri, archer qa