Our client, a major bank in New York, NY, is looking for IT Risk SOX Testing Coordinator Consultant.
IT SOX Testing Coordinator (SARBANES OXLEY)
Initial 6+ months contract with possibility for extensions.
Hybrid commute to New York, NY Office.
Onsite 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Rate: 60-70/h on W2. C2C is also possible.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An experienced practitioner with solid grasp of IT risk and control concept. Good communication skills is highly desired.
Prepare the draft SOX RCM for management's review and approval;
Work with auditors to develop and document testing plans/schedules for FY23 IT SOX Program;
Report to management periodically the status of SOX Testing and escalating any concerns to management timely.
Schedule regular meeting with Auditors for status update.
Setup and facilitate meetings between IT SMEs and auditors when needed.
Document and share meeting minutes to the attendees.
Assist in obtaining information that Auditors requested for testing. Ensure timely delivery of the requested items.
Bring management into discussion when potential deficiencies are raised by auditors.
The candidate is expected to be:
- Strong in stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Highly effective and efficient in playing an audit liaison role between IT SMEs and auditors.
- Proficient in assessing effectiveness of ITGC controls
- be a trusted advisor for IT team in designing and implement controls for risk mitigation and issue remediation
- organized and effective in keeping track of threads of multiple audit projects at any given time and keep management informed of status of each project timely
-A self-starter and is cable of complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- 3+ years of IT audit experience (Financial industry preferable)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
-Strong project management skills
- Good work ethics
Certifications: CISA, CISSP, CIA-plus
B.S. degree in IT, MIS , Finance & Accounting or related fields
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords sox sarbanes risk audit cia cisa cissp itgc