Our client, a major bank in Iselin, NJ is looking for hands-on ETL Developer.
Hybrid commute (1-2 days from the office, could be Iselin, NJ or New York City).
This is 7+ months contract with possible extensions or option to hire.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role
ETL Developer will be responsible for designing and creating the data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions.
This is an opportunity to gain experience in risk management processing using new technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in IT with more than 2 years in financial projects (preferably in the area of Market Risk)
- Strong experience in SQL and database programming (preferably MS SQL Server)
- Good understanding of ETL/ELT and DWH concepts with hands on experience using ETL/ELT tools; SSIS a plus
- Experience in Programming languages using C# and Python; Azure and Snowflake a plus
- Strong testing and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Jira/Confluence tools and Git change management
- Good communication and presentation skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Finance.
Please email your resume or