Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for talented Snowflake Developer.
Full time opportunity with competitive salary, bonus and great benefits package.
Hybrid commute to Jersey City, NJ Office.
Base salary range is around 120-170K.
Sr. Developer – Snowflake, to assist with MS Azure technical support, design and development of EL pipelines and transformation routines, testing and validation and support for a strategic data warehouse environment.
- Architecture, design, implementation of large-scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse.
- Hands-on development experience with Snowflake features such as Snow SQL, Snow Pipe, Python, Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Zero Copy Cloning, Optimizer, Metadata Manager, data sharing, and stored procedures.
- Experience in Data warehousing - OLTP, OLAP, Dimensions, Facts, and Data modeling.
- Need to have working knowledge of MS Azure configuration items with respect to Snowflake.
- Developing EL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Data bricks, Python and Snow SQL.
- Developing scripts UNIX, Python etc. to Extract, Load and Transform data, as well as other utility functions.
- Provide production support for Data Warehouse.
- Understanding data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using cloud based testing and clearly document implementations.
- Perform code reviews.
- 4+ years of designing and implementing an operational production grade large-scale data solution on Microsoft Azure Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- Including hands on experience with productionized data ingestion and processing pipelines using Python, Data bricks, Snow SQL
- Excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal ability to problem solve and design in an environment with unclear requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science
- 3 years of technical architecture and build experience with large-scale data warehouse solutions.
- SnowPro Advanced - Data Engineer Certification
- Code optimization expertise
- Experience building data ingestion pipelines using Python and Data bricks in working with Microsoft Azure.
- 3 years’ experience in Finance / Banking industry – some understanding of Securities and Banking products and their data footprints.
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords snoflake python azure datawarehouse snowpro