Executive Director of Global Contracts
One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for a talented Executive Director of Proposal Development
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: New York Metro area
SORRY NO H1 VISA SUPPORT FOR THIS ROLE
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com with your rate/salary history/requirements.
Executive Director of Global Contracts (reports to the Vice President of Global Contracts)
- Work closely with Commercial and Legal teams to lead the contract renewal process for company’s largest clients.
- Develop proposals and partner with Commercial teams on contract negotiations.
- Instill price realization discipline and impart best practices throughout company.
- Client facing experience a plus.
- Combine business acumen, strong negotiation and communication skills, and financial and analytical experience to develop value based proposals which exceed client’s requirements.
- Review client contracts and account plans to identify potential areas of revenue growth opportunities.
- Lead or partner with Commercial teams in the negotiation process to achieve or exceed objectives.
- Conduct follow-up meetings to document and share learning’s from each negotiation.
- Participate in the on-going development of best practice proposal and negotiation strategies, and share best practices throughout the company.
- Work on ad-hoc projects on an as needed basis.
- 10+ years combined experience in contract negotiation, consulting, procurement, finance and/or Account Management.
- Global proposal structuring a big plus.
- Highly effective at leading large complex negotiations.
- Strategic thinker able to develop short and long-term strategies, visualize possibilities and effectively sell those concepts.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to proactively engage financial data to gain meaningful strategic insights and make recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize and lead complex, multifaceted contracts under time constraints and multiple deadlines.
- Effective at working cross-functionally, cross country with diverse groups and areas of expertise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with Sales Force and large databases a plus.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers