One of our clients, medical services company is looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Engineer / Developer.
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER.
No H1 Visa support
for this position.
The Location is Northern New Jersey
Permanent position with great benefits.
To be considered immediately please send your resume to email@example.com
Responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the Force.com platform along with other integrated platforms and tools. Provide production support for applications by trouble shooting issues, proposing solutions, testing fixes and migrating solutions. Collaborate with internal business users to engineer and execute Salesforce customizations and enhancements that support business requirements.
- 3+ experience with Salesforce.com, including APEX and Lightning
- SFDC Developer Certification or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Participate in full application development lifecycle projects including design, development, unit test, functional testing, deployment and ongoing support for CRM and other business applications such as ServiceMax running on Force.com platform.
- Interact with the business user community to review functional requirements and to develop and document technical designs specifications.
- Deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Apex Web services
- Develop custom objects, triggers, and workflows in Salesforce/Force.
- Develop and manage bi-directional Application Programming Interface integrations with Cast Iron middleware with SAP.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Experience with standard tasks mainly involved in the design of the application and creating the objects, record types, validation rules, email templates, workflows and approval process
- Provide guidance and best practices around SFDC solutions.
- Document unit test results and production deployment procedures / steps.