Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for talented .NET Programmer Analyst Consultant - Web Developer.
ASP.NET Web Developer with strong MS SQL Server skills
Financial Systems experience is required.
Initial contract 6 months with possible extensions and or option to hire.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is for a programmer analyst with a strong grasp of .NET Web Application Development and Microsoft SQL Server, with good object oriented development experience. The candidate must have in depth knowledge of inherent .NET (VB.NET/C#.NET). The position will offer a mix of new development and some work with existing projects. Some of the work will involve upgrading some legacy technology to newer .NET technologies.
Skills & Requirements
- Design, develop, code, test and maintain web and desktop applications
- Work on new project initiatives and development
- Change, maintain and upgrade existing code base to newer technology
- Address technical issues through research, investigation and debugging
- Ability to write test based code
- Self-motivated to research, learn and apply current technology to solve business challenges
- Ability to work independently with some guidance
- Ability to translate mathematical computations into code
- 5+ years with hands-on object oriented design and development with .NET.
- Working knowledge with creating and providing web services
- Ability to create test driven programming
- Working experience with financial systems a must.
- Strong SQL (Transact SQL) and Relational Database.
- VB.NET, C#.NET
- Entity Framework is a plus (Optional)
- ASP.NET [Web Forms, User Controls, Web API]
- Crystal Reports
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- IBM MQ
- Must be a team player