Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for talented Middleware Administrator IIB
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Consulting position, initial term is 12 months with possible extensions and option to hire
(Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US.
Middleware Administrator Engineer ( IIB, IBM MQ):
Responsible for managing and maintaining company's Middleware Applications (IIB, IBM MQ, Websphere). Provide subject matter expertise around specific middleware and web technologies. Strong communication skills required
At least 5-10 years of experience working within IT in Financial Industry
- IBM IIB, IBM MQ V9, V8, V7 ...
- Unix AIX Plaform
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Strong Experience with Middleware Scripts and tools
- Knowledge of other OS (Windows, Linux)
- BS in Information Technology or equivalent industry experience with certifications
Use this link to apply directly:
- Perform middleware software installation and configuration based on industry best practices.
- Responsible for Supporting, performance tuning and maintenance of middleware software for Bank's Enterprise Infrastructure.
- Responsible to participate in design sessions and collaborate with our development and Infrastructure planning teams in the design of middleware software.
- Serve as focal point for resolving middleware infrastructure related issues.
- Responsible for performing complex systems design and analysis around middleware implementation.
- Responsible for supporting middleware on multiple platforms (Windows, Unix and Linux). AIX Platform is required.
- Responsible for writing documentation to support middleware infrastructure.
- Responsible for leading and participating in middleware projects.
- Provide leadership among peers in resolving issues in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
- Responsible for maintaining good communication contacts with vendors, Head Office’s systems support teams and local teams as needed; including interfacing with end users and next level management to provide technical consulting.
- Support the bank in any BCP Contingency events either onsite or remote support, Example could be bad weather (snow, rain) or could be transit strike just as an example.
- Responsible for achieving the Unit’s business plans and short/long term objectives, reporting/resolving system troubles, including implementing countermeasures and initiating proactive steps to prevent system failures and break downs.
- Responsible for the maintenance of professional documents, schematics and diagrams of the infrastructures related to middleware infrastructure. Also, data integrity of system repository database in the division.
- Reporting all system troubles to management in a timely manner as they occur. Fill out summary sheet describing the problem and emailing it to management.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: IIB, integration, broker, WMB, financial, bank, IAX, middleware, scripts, unix, linux, windows, websphere, MQ, infrastructure