Sales Representative Medical Equipment
Our client, a global medical device manufacturer, is looking for talented Sales Reps.
For following territories:
1) San Diego, CA
2) Phoenix, AZ
3) Los Angeles, CA (North LA)
4) Bethesda, MD
5) Savannah, GA
Permanent positions with great benefits package, competitive compensation (base + commissions + bonus schedule) DOE
Successful candidate will be required to meet territory revenue and product mix objectives and satisfy customer needs by demonstrating and selling company’s critical care product lines.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Manage customer relationships in a defined geographical territory in order to strengthen the company brand.
- Follow up on all marketing/sales leads as quickly as possible. Make new calls on potential customers to stimulate interest in the company's services.
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales volume/revenue targets.
- Demonstrate company’s products after assessing customer needs; implement action plan to utilize equipment for evaluation purposes; secure business to meet revenue objectives.
- Coordinate in-services of acquired business by planning post sale activities and addressing any questions and concerns; maintain competitive edge while completing sales cycle.
- Maintain positive customer relations by problem-solving customer concerns on a timely basis; continue on-going customer support while maintaining positive references.
- Obtain solid footing in existing accounts while cultivating and nurturing new accounts.
- Design and implement account strategies at the territory level that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Develop call plans, routes, and objectives for each client. Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers in person or by phone. Some overnight travel may be necessary.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all customer/company interactions.
- 5+ years sales experience, with proven track record of success.
- 2+ years sales industry experience (i.e. medical devices, capital equipment and etc.) with proven track record of success
- Ability to comprehend technical product line
- Proven relationships with customer base
- Ability to understand and develop strategies against the competition
- Presentation skills (PowerPoint experience)
- BS/BA Degree is preferred
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess interpersonal, public speaking, and sales skills.