Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for ETL Developer Consultant
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ETL Developer Consultant
Consulting position, initial term is 5 months with possible extensions and option to hire
(Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
NO H1 Visa will be supported for this role, must be eligible to work for ANY employer. This is CONTRACT TO HIRE.
ETL Developer who has experience in developing enterprise ETL solutions and demonstrates expert-level knowledge in SQL Server and or Oracle application framework. The successful candidate will be responsible for all phases of in-house application development and third-party package customization and implementation. This includes business requirement analysis, program design, coding, testing, implementing and maintaining/supporting the systems.
Minimum Job Requirements or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 7+ years experience in SQL Server and or Oracle-based application development and architectural technologies, preferably in the financial services industry.
- 8-10 years experience with ETL tools (SSIS) and Data Integration projects.
- 5-7 years experience with ETL tools (SSRS).
Technical Skills Required
- DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server
- ETL/Data Integration tools (SSIS) – Expert Level
- SSRS – Expert Level
- System optimization experience – Expert Level
- Shell scripting or Perl scripts
- Java, .Net, C# is a plus
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems
- SVN and Jenkins experience required
- TIDAL job schedule is a plus
- IBM UrbanCode or similar tool is a plus
- Wolters Kluwer OneSumX or AxiomXL is a huge plus
Key Duties and Responsibilities
System Development: Participate in full project lifecycle in implementing new or enhancing application systems (both in-house and third vendor packages). The task will include, but not be limited to:
- Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning
- Experience designing and building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing.
- System design and technical specification writing
- Develop reports SSRS
- Develop and execute Unit test cases.
- Support user acceptance test.
- Create application and data migration plans.
- Prepare production release documentation.
- Respond to production troubles and user inquiries
- Foresee potential issues and address them
- Off-hour support is required to respond to troubles during nightly processing, etc.
- Occasional weekend work is required
- Participate in production support monthly rotation schedule
- Maintain required documentation, which includes system environment diagram, system specification/design document, test plan/test cases/test evaluation, operations manual, etc.
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: SSIS, SSRS, SQL, ORACLE, ETL, DWH, warehouse, windows, bank, banking, finance, unix, shell