Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for ONBASE System Admin / Programmer
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Consulting position, initial term is 8 months with possible extensions and option to hire
(Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
NO H1 Visa will be supported for this role, must be eligible to work for ANY employer.
100% remote during Covid19 crisis, on-site role after the crisis is over.
ONBASE System Admin / Programmer
Responsible for providing system admin and programming support for the OnBase platform at the bank. Must have a deep understanding of how the OnBase application works and how to make best use of a combination of system configuration and programming tools within OnBase to provide the business functionality needed by bank’s users.
- 10+ Years of OnBase programming/administration (3+ years of banking experience preferred)
- OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA) a must; other OnBase Certifications a plus
- 3+ years of experience as OnBase System Admin; working experience with key OnBase modules
- Solid understanding of OnBase Enterprise Content management platform, architecture and security
- Experience supporting OnBase v16 in large & complex organization;
- Deep understanding of OnBase COLD, DIP, AUTOFILL processes and ability to develop & support such processes
- Experience & certification with ONBASE Workflow is a plus
- Deep expertise in system admin functions of OnBase version 16
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL & IIS
- Experience in working with OnBase mobile platforms – at least a good understanding of the framework and mobile deployments.
- Strong understanding of security concepts as it relates to Active Directory; mobile platforms security a plus
- Experience with OnBase modules & clients installations and configurations in various environments
- Experience with integration of OnBase tools with Microsoft products including Office & Outlook products a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues under pressure and in a timely manner
- Ability to analyze and document business and process flows
- System and requirements analysis for OnBase projects
- Configuration and administration of Onbase Content Management system using well accepted design patterns
- Documentation of technical specs, process flows and changes as well as training materials for end users and service desk
- Migration planning and testing
- System Testing: DUT, SIT and UAT (Planning, execution and evaluation)
- Issues resolution – use of tools such as JIRA or JAMA for issue lifecycle management
- Production Release preparation