Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for Java Application Developer Consultant.
NO H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
Consulting position, initial term is 6 months possible extensions.
(Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JAVA Application Developer
6+ years of IT experience that involves complete Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support of the applications on JEE platform.
Create and maintain documents such as system environment diagram, system specification/design, IF document, operations manual, etc.
Manage day to day issues including daily health checks of applications and processes, working closely with end users, development staff and Infrastructure teams, prioritize and resolve the issues.
Technical Skills required:
- Experience in J2EE Application development, testing, deployment and support.
- Hands-On Experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development, testing & support.
- Working Knowledge of Spring & Hibernate.
- Experience with WebSphere and Tomcat (Preferably WebSphere).
- Unit and User Testing Experience.
- Test Case development and execution.
- Application Support Experience. Solid knowledge of ETL technique
- Experience and ability to work with UNIX Shell Scripts, VB Scripts, Python
- Possess good working knowledge of Job Scheduler
- College degree in Computer Science.
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers