Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for talented Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer Consultant with CyberArk.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is CONTRACT TO HIRE Role.
NO H1 Visa be supported for this position.
Consulting position, initial term is 5 months with option to hire.
(Hourly rate be identified DOE)
PAM - Privileged Access Management Engineer
responsible for expanding the use of CyberArk in the enterprise in an autonomous environment.
You will work on a team supporting our mission which includes integrating with third-party software and on-premises infrastructure to ensure seamless user experience, high availability and stay ahead of the needs of the business. This work will require cross-team communication and functions that could also include automation and process improvement efforts.
The position requires a CCDE certification in good standing and development skills for API management.
This is a temp-to-perm role with competitive pay and excellent benefits package.
- 5+ years designing and managing Privileged Access Management solutions
- 5+ years of experience in Cybersecurity with hands-on technical expertise
- 5+ years of experience implementing CyberArk CorePAS solution
- Must have CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE) certification in good standing
- Capable of identifying, in conjunction with the Project stakeholders, a comprehensive set of requirements for PAM projects
- Ability to troubleshoot & deliver artifacts around CyberArk CorePAS and AIM solution
- Enterprise experience implementing advanced use cases such as Zero-Trust PAM implementation, Privileged Cloud, Application Identity Management (AIM), DevOps security and Behavioral Threat Analytics
- Work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Must have CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CCDE) certification in good standing
- Industry certifications such as CISSP is a big plus
- Work with teams to validate dependencies of accounts to enable password rotation
- Create and manage onboarding & off-boarding of accounts
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Responsible for planning, scoping, deploying and integrating CyberArk PAS to applications
- Responsible for rolling out PAM solution with expertise in integrating disparate systems
- Engineers business processes and solutions to ensure that PAM services perform according to defined processes, meet defined policies and comply with applicable information security requirements
- Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Identifying/resolving technical and cross-functional project issues
- Managing project scope, risk and change control and resolving issues where necessary
- Designing, implementing and supporting PAM functionality including Privileged credential management, User authentication & authorization, Policy management, Session brokering and recording, External Integrations, Workflows, Auditing and Reporting
- Assist with management and execution of PAM solutions that adhere to applicable policies and comply with Governance & Regulatory requirements
- Strategizing PAM integration with external systems such as SIEM, IDM, LDAP, ITSM, etc.
- Working closely with end users to ensure the project meets business needs
- Oversee execution of various QC activities such as Unit test, Integration test, Performance test, User acceptance test, etc.
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: pam privileged access aws google cloud cissp cyberark pas CISA CISM CCDE