Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for Java Application Developer Consultant.
NO H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
Consulting position, initial term is 8 months possible extensions and option to hire. Currently 100% remote due to Covid19.
(Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JAVA Application Developer
8+ years of IT experience that involves complete Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support of the applications on JEE platform.
- Expert-level knowledge in Java and Java EE development and architectural technologies
- Design and develop databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Analyze and validate Java EE component requirements
- Code new features and functions for our Java EE applications.
- Experience with several relational databases including Oracle / SQL Server
- Working knowledge of application servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic, etc
- Generate appropriate design documents and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solutions being created.
- Participate in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, debugging and testing.
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the designs, including design and code reviews
- Prepare required user documentation, including diagrams, flow charts, and software program documentation
- 8+ years experience in J2EE Application development, testing, deployment and support.
- Hands-On Experience with Oracle, PL/SQL development, testing & support.
- Experience with WebSphere, WebLogic, etc.
- Strong Documentation and Flow charts skills.
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: java oracle sql websphere weblogic