Director of Procurement
One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for a talented Director of Procurement
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: New York Metro area
SORRY NO H1 VISA SUPPORT FOR THIS ROLE
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your rate/salary history/requirements.
Director of Procurement
- Manage procurement functions which include strategy development and sourcing of all indirect sourcing categories (consumables, consulting, Information Technology (hardware and software), human resources, facilities management, marketing, outsourced services, travel.)
- 8- 10 years of experience in purchasing, contract negotiation, strategic alliance development and competitive cost and price analysis
- Track and maintain the purchasing process efficiently through timely processing of purchase orders, reviewing and processing internal requisitions for goods and/or services, corresponding with vendors, providing reports on key Procurement metrics, and being the Procurement ambassador to internal ordering stakeholders.
- Develop overall procurement strategy for all Indirect company spend
- Drive negotiations and manage relationships key vendors
- Partner with business leadership to ensure business unit procurement needs/requirements are met
- Oversee the purchase requisition process including issuing purchase orders for approved requisitions, responding to inquiries on the requisition process from internal stakeholders, and ensuring all ordering catalogs are kept up to date and meet contractual terms and conditions
- Monitor procurement goals and metrics and measure progress
- Manage resources effectively to support, develop and execute initiatives that reduce cost, manage risk and support innovation and quality
- Monitor supplier compliance and performance against established contracts and processes
- Oversee the vendor setup and onboarding process as well as the off-boarding process
- Manage and administer strategic supply chain activities
- eProcurement and eSourcing knowledge, NetSuite knowledge and experience preferred
Bachelor’s Degree, Master of Business Administration or equivalent credentials preferred
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers