One of our clients, high-tech startup in NYC, looking for talented Senior QA Engineer. With manual and automated testing skills.
Full time permanent position with competitive salary and full benefit package.
Currently 100% remote, on-site with option to partial work from home after crisis is over.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to to develop and execute the company's QA processes to ensure we catch as many bugs as possible before releasing those in a continuous integration and a continuous deployment environment.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Head of Product and Head of Design in understanding both functional and non-functional requirements
- Manage communication of progress/status to stakeholders
- Log bugs, and track progress and results
- Communicate directly with stakeholders in addition to email/ticketing chain, to ensure timely resolution of identified issues
- Triage bugs and other improvements
- Be the last line of defense to ensure high quality output, and responsible for the last sign off before production release.
- 5+ years working in QA at a software company (startup environment preferred)
- Manual and automation testing
- Experience in troubleshooting issues and root cause analysis
- Experience in testing website across different device types
- Experience in testing mobile apps
- Good understanding of how browsers work - dev tools, cookies, local storage, incognito, etc.
- A proven track record of delivering high quality and tested software on-time and often
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
- Degree in computer science or relevant software development experience
- Experience with web protocols
Please email your resume or