Bio-Medical Technical Support Specialist
One of our clients, medical devices and services company is looking for an enthusiastic Biomed Technical Support Specialist.
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER.
No H1 Visa support
for this position.
The Location is Northern New Jersey
Permanent position with great benefits.
To be considered immediately please send your resume to email@example.com
Biomedical Technical Support Specialist
- Responsible for providing technical assistance to the customers, sales, service and clinical specialist’s on assigned company's products.
- Responsible for generating and reviewing technical documents as required.
- Must communicate well with all levels of engineering, manufacturing and quality personnel regarding corrective action for field problems and new product development.
Requirements and Skills
- Represent the Service Department on Project Teams for new and existing products and complete tasks required, e.g., Service Plan Letter, review of product manuals, update management and Technical Support as required.
- Document all activities and provide timely reports, as required, to management.
- Provide on-site assistance to service force and customers as required in support of company's products
- Generate Cases to track Technical Support activity for calls.
Use this link to apply directly:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills for interfacing with customers and colleagues
- At least 2 years’ experience in Biomedical, Electrical Engineering, Computers.
- Biomedical background is a must (Hospitals info systems, EMR Systems, medical monitors, understanding of what ECG and EKG are, 3,5,12 Lead NIBP, IBP and other parameters such as arrhythmia etc.)
- Able to coordinate and manage multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of basic Networking Technology including AP’s (access points), Switches and network communications and configuration.
- Solid knowledge of computer-based technology and PC applications
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Customer oriented with experience and knowledge of Service or Help Desk
- Must be competent in test equipment used by the field staff
- BA/BS Degree or Technical Degree preferred
- CompTIA, A+, Network Certificates or similar experience a plus.
- Some occasional travel might be required