Our client, a leading internet travel company, is looking for a talented Sr. Java Developer for their Cambridge/Concord, MA location.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, will be on-site role after.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Sr. Java Developer
Looking for a highly intelligent backend developer who will be able to develop, create, and modify the computer applications that supports ad network.
- Backend development of ad network software applications, including ad targeting, bidding, content management, and other adjacent sub-systems
- Individual and team-based design and development of new features and products related to ad network
- Utilize and develop against several different types of data storage systems that support the ad network, including but not limited to MySQL, memcache, Hive/Hadoop, Aserospike, Snowflake and Redis proprietary storage systems.
- Identification and resolution of complex software problems related to the ad network
- Analysis and resolution of scalability issues in the ad network software applications
- Be an active participant in the ongoing maintenance and improvement to existing ad network services and feature-sets
- 5+ years Java experience, experience with Java web development a plus
- Amazing programming fundamentals
- Intermediate Java, experience with Java web development a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL, Hive/Hadoop, Aerospike, Redis a plus
- Some front end development experience preferred, but not required
- Team player who likes to engage with colleagues at a professional and personal level
- Someone who can handle a high volume of requests with frequent interruptions and prioritize their own work while taking infrastructure and business needs into account
- Must have excellent technical communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering OR equivalent experience and knowledge required.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers