One of our clients, a leading company in the booming field of telehealth, looking for
IT Operations Lead / Project Manager to join the team to drive strategic projects, working with people, data, and a variety of technology platforms.
This is a permanent full time position with great benefits package and opportunity to make a difference in the future of healthcare.
Remote work from home and from office is available.
Project Manager / Information Technology Operations Lead (with Magento and MS Dynamics skills)
is responsible for managing internal and customer-facing projects, including planning, coordinating, and executing; and serves as coordinator for multi-group projects. In collaboration with the US VP of Operations, design, plan, and implement major initiatives to streamline business operations.
- eCommerce, CRM, Web, Power BI, Analytics.
- Design, manage, communicate, and deliver technology-driven projects.
- Be an expert for IT operations needs/projects.
- Lead projects with cross organizations and teams.
- Establish and implement new processes.
- Manage external vendors, service providers, and partners.
- Perform data analysis on a regular basis.
- 5+ years of experience in IT operations, consulting firm, or equivalent.
- Working experience in Magento and Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in Power BI is a plus.
- Work in a startup environment that moves quickly and the ability to wear many hats.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably MIS, Engineering, Computer Science.
- Flexibility to work remotely or from the New York City office as needed.
- Ability to prioritize multiple, competing, and simultaneous projects, issues, and activities.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: eCommerce, crm, power bi, analytics, operations, magento,, microsoft dynamics, magenta, power bi,