Data Analyst, Salesforce
One of our clients, medical devices and services company is looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst
with Salesforce experience and SAP as a big plus.
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER.
No H1 Visa support
for this position.
The Location is Northern New Jersey
Permanent position with great benefits.
To be considered immediately please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary responsibilities include: governance, maintenance, enhancement and alignment of disparate SAP, Salesforce and acquired third party CRM databases across a common enumeration of customer.
Specifically support the processes used to plan, specify, enable, create, acquire, maintain, use, archive, retrieve, control, and purge data.
Partner with stakeholders in Finance, Marketing and Operations to build out overall data platforms and structure to support business needs and requirements.
Must be an organizational resource and advocate regarding the analysis, extracting insight and development of business relevant reporting and dashboards.
- Extracting/reviewing existing data, identifying issues/inaccuracies, and troubleshooting
- Working with various departments to resolve data issues, add/maintain data fields/values
- Support data cleansing and reconciliation of data across different systems
- Assisting with analysis and reporting as requested
- Develop new tools and analysis as requested
Skills and Abilities
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- College degree and/or 3-5 years equivalent experience in an analyst role
- 2-5 years Salesforce usage or admin experience
- Experience using SAP is a big plus
- Experience with Tableau and Business Intelligence a plus
- Strong ability to review/manipulate large datasets in Excel
- Excellent analytical skills, strong critical thinking skills and demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot and provide master data strategies and solutions
Use this link to apply directly:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work and solve problems independently and react to changing demands on a timely basis