Our client, a major bank in New York, NY, is looking for a talented Enterprise Application Support Engineer. AVP Level.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
AVP - Enterprise Application Support. This is a challenging position requiring a strong customer service, technical knowledge and operations management experience in IT.
A good understanding of IT development and project management disciplines is also required.
Be a part of the Enterprise Application Support group and provide best in class, round-the-clock IT operations services for the organization.
Partner with the rest of the Enterprise IT organization and deliver first and second level support activities for the Business and IT internal customers of the organization.
Own and manage IT Incidents, Requests, Problems, Changes and Releases assigned to the organization by adhering to the ITIL best practices and formally documented SLA / SLO targets.
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field, or MBA a plus.
- 5-7 years of solid, diverse relevant work experience in IT including experience in Technology Operations, Application Support and customer services
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Prior experience as a Developer or a Quality Assurance Engineer would be a plus.
- Must be familiar with ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred.
- Prior hands-on experience with the following business and technology domains would be a strong plus:
- Business analysis / Project Management
- Development or support experience with Financial / Accounting applications
- Identity & Access Management
- ServiceNow, RSA Archer or SharePoint (Development or Administration)
- Workload Automation
- DevOps experience, particularly with automated testing and deployment
Job Knowledge and Functional Responsibilities:
- Ability to support multiple lines of businesses or applications of medium to highly complex (complexity defined by size, technology used, and system feeds and interfaces) technologies at global level with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity, availability and accessibility.
- Enforce the Application Service Management lifecycle, ensuring client satisfaction and management of risk to services
- Drive incident, issue and outage management, investigation and restoration
- Act as the technical liaison between operations teams, software engineers, project managers and consumers of technology, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validation of ongoing or upcoming solutions, monitoring, documentation
- Schedule, track and facilitate acceptance of changes to the production environments by developing, improving and enforcing the applicable Configuration Management, Change Management and Production Service Readiness processes.
- Prepare, publish and complete the recertification of standard operating procedures for support teams, on time.
- Eliminate redundancy and waste with automation and retirement of obsolete, manual workarounds, processes and low-value tools.
- Ensure the on-time completion of all compliance and audit related activities, and the delivery of all scheduled reports with quality and accuracy.
- Effectively articulate, document and communicate events, incidents, operational issues and their risks to the IT and Business stakeholders as well as senior leadership team members. Be accountable for their timely escalation, resolution and closure.
- Produce and analyze ITSM reports, identify improvement opportunities and influence their successful implementation.
- Identify trends, prioritize root cause analyses queues, finalize preventive actions and work with the delivery teams to prioritize development effort for periodic releases.
- Recognize process improvement opportunities and deliver them with automation.
- Conduct governance reviews with the stakeholders to develop, enhance and enforce continuous service improvement plans. Measure and report their effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
- Measure and improve the level of adherence to the established ITIL processes and compliance standards.
- Collaborate with and guide the vendor teams in complying with the SLAs and SLOs as documented in the corresponding SOWs.
- Influence and positively impact productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction levels and enhance organization’s reputation amongst stakeholders.
- Availability during off hours and weekends to own, manage and help resolve high severity incidents, releases and any other unplanned activities.
- Must have the ability to:
- learn quickly and draw meaningful conclusions from independent research
- manage multiple simultaneous deliverables
- understand and analyze business and IT requirements and provide appropriate solutions
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: application, support, itil, itsm, archer, sharepoint, servicenow, iam identity, financial, banking, admin