Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for a talented OFAC or AML Business Analyst, AVP Level.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
Looking for Compliance Business Analyst
, AVP Level, with experience in
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Crime Platform in
Compliance Systems team includes the AML/BSA systems, Transaction Monitoring system, OFAC/Sanctions systems and other tools
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with Anti-Money Laundering System such as Compliance Manager and/or Accuity Fircosoft sanction screening products preferably in a corporate banking industry
- Strong knowledge of BSA/AML/OFAC regulatory requirements
- Basic knowledge of bank money transfer methods such as SWIFT, ACH, FEDWIRE and CHIPS etc.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Technical Skills:
- DBMS: Oracle and MS SQL Server SQL skills
- Toad or SQL Developer is required
- Unix: shell scripts is a plus
- VB scripts is a plus
- Tidal Scheduler is a plus
- Microsoft Office software (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Assist in the data analysis and documentation processes, development, testing, implementation, validation, and maintenance of BSA/AML/OFAC models and scenarios used across the company.
- Design queries to perform data analytics, and data extractions across business databases using various data mining tools (such as SQL)
- Perform quantitative and qualitative data integrity analysis to ensure the integrity of data as required for transaction monitoring and sanctions screening.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of data used to prepare and report various metrics of the company to both internal and external parties using PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
- Write formal and fact-based documentation of detailing work performed, including procedures, assumptions, and results/findings.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects such as system implementation, system model validation, etc.
- Respond to the internal audit, company’s risk assessment, KPMG audit and regulatory requests on all inquiries regarding BSA/AML/OFAC during audit/examination and Model validation
Please email your resume or