Data Engineer Lead
One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for a talented Data Engineer Lead
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: Remote position (NYC)
SORRY NO H1 VISA SUPPORT FOR THIS ROLE
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your rate/salary requirements.
Lead Data Engineer - Analytics
- Design and build data platforms to support company’s Analytics Ecosystem to deliver information through innovative technology.
- Responsible for solving complex problems and building advanced systems which democratize big data analytics and machine learning across the enterprise.
- Drive the development of cloud-based data warehouses and models, supporting big data and business intelligence platforms.
- Build foundational data modeling pipelines and processes.
- Implement features that enable analytics for a broad spectrum of users.
- Lead initiatives from design through implementation and delivery.
- Develop highly scalable, secure, and flexible enterprise data solutions.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement of processes and capabilities to take advantage of new technology offerings.
- Write documentation in clear language that can be understood by non-technical team members.
- 5+ years’ data engineering experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with cloud technology at the enterprise level for data and analytics.
- Expert skills developing in Databricks.
- Extensive development experience using Python, R or Scala.
- Strong experience in SQL, including query tuning.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, and when to apply them.
- Demonstrated understanding of Business Intelligence and Report Modeling, with preference for PowerBI experience.
- Experience with the Azure ecosystem, including Azure Databricks, Synapse, ADLS and Security services.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and drive for superior product quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, or similar field of study.
Master’s Degree in the above disciplines or MBA a plus.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers