Our client, a leading internet travel company, is looking for a talented Front End Software Engineer for their Cambridge, MA area location.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, will be on-site role after.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Front End Software Engineer
- 2+ years of work experience developing visual web applications
- Experience developing with a modern UI framework or library (React preferred)
- Quickly built custom pages using CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of performance considerations, especially with respect to browsers
- Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment
- Familiarity with Java, C#, or a similar object-oriented language
- Passionate about an intuitive user experience
- Have a good eye for design details
- Estimate effort accurately and execute with pace
- Work independently or collaboratively on solutions
- Use metrics to validate decision-making
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders on assigned projects
- Easily relate technical subjects to non-technical audiences
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering OR equivalent experience and knowledge required.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers