Our client, a leading internet travel company, is looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist (Marketing) for their Cambridge, MA location.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Sr. Data Scientist (Marketing)
- Ability to write high quality, scalable, maintainable code (we use Python)
- Extensive experience with data manipulation and extraction using relational databases.
- Motivation to work with datasets with real-life uncertainties and complexities.
- Desire to develop and iterate on algorithms that will have immediate business impact.
- Extensive experience with building mathematical models for real-world events/scenarios
- Loves problem solving and developing creative, tailored approaches
- Great communication skills- capable of bridging business and technology
- 2+ years of industry experience in a related role
- Experimental design experience is a plus
- Building predictive models used by our in-house bidding platform
- Building reporting solutions to monitor performance metrics across marketing channels.
- Forecasting business KPIs, optimizing budget allocation across marketing channels
- Running experiments for impact and user journey analyses.
- On the cutting edge of marketing, we use NLP and image processing techniques to optimize ad creatives and landing pages.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering OR equivalent experience and knowledge required.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers