Our client, a leading internet travel company, is looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist (Marketing) for their Cambridge, MA location.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, will be on-site role after.
*** MUST BE ELIGIBLE to work for ANY Employer in U.S.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Sr. Data Scientist (Marketing)
- Ability to write high quality, scalable, maintainable code (we use Python)
- Extensive experience with data manipulation and extraction using relational databases.
- Motivation to work with datasets with real-life uncertainties and complexities.
- Desire to develop and iterate on algorithms that will have immediate business impact.
- Extensive experience with building mathematical models for real-world events/scenarios
- Loves problem solving and developing creative, tailored approaches
- Great communication skills- capable of bridging business and technology
- 2+ years of industry experience in a related role
- Experimental design experience is a plus
- Building predictive models used by our in-house bidding platform
- Building reporting solutions to monitor performance metrics across marketing channels.
- Forecasting business KPIs, optimizing budget allocation across marketing channels
- Running experiments for impact and user journey analyses.
- On the cutting edge of marketing, we use NLP and image processing techniques to optimize ad creatives and landing pages.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering OR equivalent experience and knowledge required.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers