· Minimum 5+ years of enterprise software testing experience
· Selenium and Salesforce platform experience is required
· 2+ years of financial services experience
· Experience working with Jira, SNOW, Remedy, or similar ticketing systems software.
· Extensive experience in working with Selenium and automation tools like Jenkins, Artifactory.
· Experience in designing and developing and testing Web Services/WSDL, and with SOAP /REST Api's for implementing SOA concepts
· Must be able to independently design, develop, execute and maintain automation framework using Junit, TestNG.
· Experience in CI/CD pipeline test integration.
· Hands on experience on relational databases and ability to write and execute queries.
· SQL – Required
· Selenium – Required
· Salesforce – Required
· Experience with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development
· Experience with one or more scripting and/or programming languages and/or tools such as: Python, Perl, Shell
· Design, develop and maintain a modular, extensible and reusable test automation harness and scripts.
· Develop efficient and accurate automated performance test scripts.
· Responsible for automation using Selenium Scripts.
· Support projects and initiatives related to Customer Lifecycle Management
· Works with minimal supervision on Integration projects with other IS team members, analysts and vendors.
· Attends meetings when necessary and maintain a flexible work schedule.
· Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and software development processes and methodologies.
· Ability to understand a requirement and design and convert it into a test document.
· Complete and adhere to bank’s regulatory requirement trainings in a timely manner.