Our client, a leading internet travel company, is looking for a talented Operations NOC Engineer for their Concord, MA location.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, will be on-site role after.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations NOC Engineer
- Installing, deploying, updating, and maintaining operating environments, both physical, and virtual.
- Monitoring these operating environments, including daytime coverage of infrastructure alerting systems.
- Process and triage inbound tickets from engineering and business teams
- Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
- Working with infrastructure automation tools
- Maintain backup systems and data retention policies
- Documenting Infrastructure technologies
Use this link to apply directly:
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and windows environments
- Working knowledge of and experience with using configuration automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and Bamboo
- Experience with Server Hardware, physical and virtual
- Experience with monitoring platforms such as: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Splunk, Grafana
- Good knowledge of data center operations
- Good interpersonal skills in English (spoken and written), other languages are a plus
- A basic understanding of cloud-hosted environments such as AWS, and GCP
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers