Lead Business Analyst
One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for a talented Lead Business Analyst
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: Remote position (East or West coast)
SORRY NO H1 VISA SUPPORT FOR THIS ROLE
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your rate/salary requirements.
Lead Business Analyst
- Analyze, define and document complex requirements and business processes.
- Work with one or more business units, supporting multiple complex assigned projects aimed at delivering IT solutions and services that meet company cost, quality and strategic targets.
- Gather and analyze work group data, defining current processes and requirements, researching best practices and identifying and documenting process improvements and functional specifications.
- Develop complex systems specifications, process flow and conversion strategies.
- Create complex technical and functional user documentation.
- Contribute to the development of new tools, processes and solutions to meet desired product needs.
- Follow established business processes, protocols and quality standards in the development and deployment of complex solutions.
- Maintain stakeholder expectations and raise appropriate issues to project managers as necessary.
- Develop “trusted advisor” relationship with senior stakeholders through effective communication and efficient, quality execution on projects.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into user stories/functional specifications.
- Identifies and documents process improvements and functional specifications based on research of best practices and analysis of work group data.
- Perform analysis on existing systems; identifying options for potential solutions and assess for both technical and business suitability.
- Work between remote development teams, internal IT and business to ensure requirements are being met.
- Serve as liaison for the integration and communication among applications, databases, and technology platforms on a business and technological level.
- 7+ years of strong analytical and data visualization skills.
- Broad understanding of software development methodologies, platforms, tools and languages
- Experience using a recognized development methodology e.g., Agile, SCRUM, KANBAN
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Moderate facilitation skills, ability to facilitate workshops
- Broad technical understanding across various software development methodologies, platforms, tools, and languages.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and executive management, customers, etc.
- Written communication skills including process documentation
- Business requirements gathering
- Understanding of the role of BA in the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and translating them into user stories/functional specifications on complex or large projects.
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment and using recognized development methodology e.g., Agile, SCRUM, KANBAN.
- Ability to guide and mentor less-experienced team members.
BS / BA degree in relevant discipline required
ISEB qualified Business Analyst or an advanced Master’s degree required
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers