Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Director of Marketing for Mobile and Online Banking
(Digital Acquisition and Retention), San Francisco CA Location.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
Director of Marketing for Mobile and Online Banking
Director, Digital Acquisition and Retention for Mobile and Online Banking. A player/coach role, you and your team will lead our efforts in executing campaigns aimed at increasing our monthly active users.
- Be relentless about finding opportunities to increase monthly active users for our apps and online banking
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies that measurably increase client digital engagement
- Develop and execute cross-channel campaigns (online properties, hard copy collateral, direct mail, events ) to support adoption goals
- Position our digital products and features, driving messaging across product and outbound channels and evangelizing our digital offerings internally and
- Identify key audiences and segments to focus on, and build plans that support these goals
- Establish engagement goals for key Develop KPI and measurement frameworks.
- Encourage and demonstrate a test and learn culture throughout campaigns and campaign
- Lead a team of four campaign managers – attracting, engaging and retaining top
- Collaborate closely with marketing and compliance partners on key campaign
- 10+ years of experience in relevant roles (digital, product, lifecycle, or integrated marketing, growth/acquisition/retention related experience)
- Performance marketing expertise
- Best-in-class verbal and written communicator.
- Strong writing is a must.
- Team management experience.
- Expertise in digital product promotion / marketing
- Web and mobile app experience is preferred
- Fintech / technology company experience a plus
- Proven track record of developing and executing high impact go-to-market strategies
- Experience in customer lifecycle strategy and execution
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment-driven campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and deepen engagement and retention
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Please email your resume or
Keywords: director marketing online digital mobile app bank banking lifecycle growth acquisition retention fintech financial technology kpi